GIMMIE A BREAK! UNACCESSIBLE WITH UNSCRIPTED HOTEL
–HOW TO BE UNACCESSIBLE AT UNSCRIPTED HOTEL–
It’s spring break time! I’m continuing my spring break series, Gimmie A Break with Unscripted Hotel in Durham, NC. In this series I’m sharing tips how to take a relaxing staycation as a busy girlpreneur. Getting away, even if it’s for a weekend during spring break is a nice change of pace. At Unscripted, The Patio is the seasonal rooftop pool that offers a full service New Americano ‘Beach-stro’ restaurant and lounge that activates a cultural calendar of weekly branded events from April – September (just in time for spring break). The Patio is a one-stop resort like atmosphere with unmatched views of the Durham skyline and personalized service. It’s perfect for taking in some sun, sipping a boozy cocktail and hanging loose. And for those with an appetite for snacking, we’ve got you covered with a range of fun foods.
Here are 5 things to help you feel better about putting up the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN and being unaccessible at this super chic boutique hotel.
- TAKE A STROLL OUTSIDE. Studies have shown that exercising outside reduces stress levels, more than when we workout indoors. It’s always a guarantee that being in nature boots your vigor and reduces exhaustion. Normally, I’m running from the printer, to the mailbox, bank and more during the day, that a quick workout indoors is all I can do. While on vacation this spring take a stroll to clear your head and comeback and relax!
2. EAT! Especially, citrus fruits. Studies have shown that Vitamin C is a stress buster! Also enjoy the all day menu, it’s a take on a sundries market meets high end coffee bar/restaurant, available morning, noon and night. It is the perfect place for you to grab a hearty breakfast, a quick snack or a cool sit down dinner. I loved the BIRCHER MUESLI full of cracked rolled oats, whole milk yogurt, pear nectar, fresh fruit, almonds!
3. LISTEN TO MUSIC. The one thing I do always when I am by the pool is take a nap listening to music! FEELS. LIKE. HEAVEN! Listening to music increases the production of dopamine which aids in relaxation!
4. MEDITATE. Meditation is a scientifically proven to way to relax and it removes negative emotions in the body, according to the Mayo Clinic.
5. CREATIVE VISUALIZATION. While you’re relaxing by the pool while on vacation, take the time to do a little creative visualization. Almost every time I take a break from my daily activities I come up with a new way to increase my business. Be sure to write down, sketch or plan what comes to your mind during your relaxation time. I may yield you profits and success in your business!.