ALL THAT GLITTERS IS FABULOUS!
If you have been following the beauty trends, glitter and metallics have been en vogue in the makeup department and now you can see sparkly metallics and glitter in the fall/winter fashions. Celebrities, fashion icons and socialites are bringing bling from the runway to the red carpet and now in our closets. Shimmery dresses with lucid materials and sparkly embellishments is one of the hottest fall fashion trends on the Gucci runway. The one item that is making the circuit in all its glitter glory are the Saint Laurent Niki Crystal Embellished Boot! At $10,000 it’s a celebrity favorite but for us everyday girls we’ll have to be creative for thousands less. I found a lot of glitter boots to keep you on trend and shining like celebs.
Glitter, Metallics, and Sequins are creatively interchangeable this season giving a new meaning to shine bright like a diamond! My look consists of glitter boots and paired with glitter pants to make a statement like the runway designer favorites. My top is an oldie but goodie vintage glitter shrug but you can pair it with a glitter sweater for a nice festive look. This week in the boutique, I added lots of gillter-esque items to make this trend your own. This season, when it comes to evening wear try unexpected glitter seperates like metallic blazers with your party dress, or glitter pants with a lace bodysuit.
Here are a few ways to style glitter items in your special occasion and everyday wardrobe.
- A pair of glitter joggers with heels and a sweatshirt can jazz up a causal night with the girls.
- Boyfriend jeans, a glitter sweater and stylish sneakers can make your weekend errands special.
- Your date night can shine with a glitter clutch, bracelet, earrings and an LBD.
- Distressed jeans and a pair of glitter booties is an edgy glam look for a fierce fashionista!
- Go full Studio 54 with a glitter dress and glitter boots, be careful this is a hot look only if you plan to dance the night away
- Liven up your outerwear with a glitter hat for cold dreary winters!